Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Granite countertops are a beautiful, durable and cost competitivesolution for kitchens

On Dec 2, 4:35 am, wrote:
Alishan Stone Inc is one of the manufacturer and exporter in the field
of natural stone in China.Having been in stone business line since
1998。Our granite coutnertop won't blister, scratch or crack; they are
highly stain resistant, they can take a hot pot without the use of a
trivet, and its cool polished surface is ideal for rolling out pastry
dough. Granite countertops are a beautiful, durable and cost
competitive solution for kitchens, baths and other residential
applications or commercial applications,Granite countertops, created
by nature and fashioned by modern technology, add character and warmth
to kitchens, baths and other areas of the home with a richness that
cannot be duplicated in synthetic materials. Our high quality Chinese
granite countertops, vanity tops, bar tops, kitchen tops, kitchen
worktop, island tops, table tops, marble coutnertop, show panel etc.
are warmly welcomed in Aemrican and European market,http://www.alishanstone.com
Plant I:

TEL:86-797-8620051/8549951

FAX:86-797-8549951

ADD:301# Wenjin Road,Shanyou,Ganzhou JX,P.R China ,341200

Plant II:

TEL/FAX:86-595-86813086

ADD:28# Xinchun Alley,Xinsun Street,ShuiTou (CHINA STONE
CITY),Quanzhou,Fujian,China ,362000

yep sure they last forever, unfortunately tastes change and people get
tired of same old same old.........

you are providing same old same old

sure looks as good as the day it was installed, but that doesnt matter
if the owner is tired or hates it