Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

In article , Mark & Juanita wrote:
CW wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote

That hasn't exactly been working out too well for the Europeans

either.
Suburbs around Paris have been in flames the past couple of weeks

because
of some of those "guest workers". Britain is having similar problems.

The French couldn't administer a cluster f*ck, and the British let many

of
those folks in starting about 40 years ago out of colonial guilt, not
to work.

Not going to disagree with either of your assessments there. However,

the
same problem is prevalent across Europe -- Spain, Denmark, Sweden, etc.
The thing that we do have going for us is that the immigrants we have
coming in at least share the same religious background, even if they
don't share the same language.

Muslim? Buddhist?

Get back to me with the stats on the number of muslims and buddhists
coming into the country to pick crops (legally or illegally). Then we can
discuss your snipe.

You're arguing with a crybaby. He's going to put you in the bozo bin, too, if
you're not careful.

--
Regards,