Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

mac davis wrote:

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:12:17 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Another poster child: Hillary Clinton. She moved to New York solely to
run for office and now claims that her qualification for office is that
she was married to the president and has been in the white house before
(paraphrasing). That, and it's "her turn".

I am NOT a Billary fan, but as I recall, she's had a few real jobs, hasn't
she? Now, as for her husband, THAT is a career politician..

About the only one that you could count would be her stint at the Rose Law
firm and there is some question that even that was more of a tie-in to Bill
to curry favor while he was governor of Arkansas (White Water, cattle
futures, etc).