Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote in message

Daddy was a Senator, Chris has never had a real job, and now he hasn't
even been bothering to vote in the Senate, as he pursues a
Presidential campaign that doesn't even register in the primary polls.

Dodd is such a pompous ass that he told the Hartford Courant, "Though
I haven't done well in the polls, at least I'm enjoying myself." All
CT voters should be glad for that! G

Don't you be diss'n Teddy Kennedy's good friend. They're both working hard
for our government to save you from yourself.