Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13880 Ignoramus13880 is offline

Default Blocked sender list

vOn 2007-12-02, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Nick Mueller wrote:
... As long as ... Bob Engelhardt, ... and all the other OT'lers dump their
crap here,...

What? *I* am a OT'ler ("OT'ler"?)? I didn't realize it! Wait, let me
check ... OK, since Aug '02 when you (Nick) started posting to RCM, I
have had 1790 posts, of which 143 (8%) had "OT" in the subject. Of
those, I was the OP for 21 of them, but 5 were only marginally OT (e.g.,
nitrile gloves for shop use).

So in 5+ years, I was the OP for 16 genuinely OT threads, none of which
were political, religious, or gun related. I do think that you are way
too sensitive. Or, maybe it was this reply that I made to one of your
posts that that got me on your **** list:
"Surely your newsreader has a filter. You can avoid Iggy's posts
without subjecting the rest of us to your crude replies. Would it
surprise you to know that we don't care what you think about him? "

Oh, of *your* 1160 posts to RCM, 69 (6%) have been on OT subjects.
Never the OP, I assume, but nevertheless contributing to the problem.

I'd say that I was sorry for offending you but I'm not,
Bob

I personally would not buy a Yadro DRO from such a loser as Nuck
Mueller. That is my firm personal opinion. He seem to be very
vindictive.