Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default Whirlpool bathtubs

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:47:29 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"KLS" wrote in message

Yes, plus the filter must run 24/7, running up the electric bill. Not
by much, but by enough that if you're not using the spa at least
weekly, you should consider whether it's worth the energy use/waste.

No,it gets drained after each use. Do you use the same water in your
bathtub? He's not talking hot tub or spa, this is a bathtub.

Ed, you cut out too much: he was suggesting an OUTDOOR spa unit, and
that was what I was responding to. To help you remember, I'll repost
the relevant text:

wrote:

[cut] Personally I would get a portable hot tub outside on
the patio or deck. I think that would get used more often, but they do
require daily maintenance.

These things don't get drained after each use. OK? Enjoy your
shower.