Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default Whirlpool bathtubs

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 11:18:12 -0500, "John Grabowski"
wrote:

From own experiences with my customers that I have wired and gone back
months or years later for other things: The novelty wears off and they don't
get used that much. Personally I would get a portable hot tub outside on
the patio or deck. I think that would get used more often, but they do
require daily maintenance.

Yes, plus the filter must run 24/7, running up the electric bill. Not
by much, but by enough that if you're not using the spa at least
weekly, you should consider whether it's worth the energy use/waste.