Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] sheldon.mandel@verizon.net is offline

Default Hitachi C10FL Tablesaw, Any Good?

I bought te chep hitachi table saw (200) about 2 years at lowes. I
must admit that for that much money, I got good value... But still
there were some issues:
1. users manual sucked - it was so badly printed some pages were
unreadable, and the parts listed in the front were numbered, but in
the diagrams letters were used (again and again)
2. The bed of the table had a few small scratches
3. there were extra screws rattling around in the box

I called hitachi, and found them less than responsive. Maybe you would
be happier with another company...
One thing. Whatever you buy, put a forrest blade in it. you'll be
happy

shelly