Posted to alt.home.repair

Default $3.249 Gal. For #2 Home Heating Oil

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
If I was dictator, I'd repeal a lot of useless regulations that stifle
capitalism. Such as the restrictions on drilling in Alaska.

--

Christopher A. Young;

I'm OK with that, as long as one thing changes: If a company slobs up the
place by breaking laws surrounding drilling, the CEO of the company is
taken
away in handcuffs immediately, just as if he'd shot a cop and it was
recorded on videotape. No white collar treatment.

And you really think you'd get any oil?

Rules are rules. Why make exceptions for people who wear ties?