Posted to alt.home.repair

Default $3.249 Gal. For #2 Home Heating Oil

wrote in message

**IF** problems are clear violations of the law, then there is no reason
treat violators with kid gloves. It happens, though, because violators of
environmental laws tend to have friends in high places. You are fully
aware
of that.- Hide quoted text -

Kid gloves? LOL, you've obviously never dealt with the EPA.

For decades, the EPA has not been able to get General Electric to clean up
its sins in the Hudson River. Delays after delays after delays, and it's all
due to friends in high places. You know that.

Bye the
way, you want the CEO taken away in handcuffs like a murderer if the
company "breaks laws and slobs up the place." How about if the CEO
had no involvement in the incident. Suppose someone on the site
did it without the CEO's knowledge?

The buck stops at the top. The fastest way to get answers is to haul the CEO
off his golf cart, like any other common criminal. We have what - 48 hours
to press charges or release a prisoner? That's more than enough time for
things to work themselves out.

I guess that doesn't concern a
lib like you, cause it's a CEO, not a murderer. Following this logic,
if someone drives an HVAC truck and runs a red light and hits another
car, the owner of the company should go to jail.

You have no evidence that I'm a liberal.