Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Whirlpool bathtubs

On Dec 1, 10:03 am, brent wrote:
My project for the winter is to renovate my bathroom, and I was
planning on installing a whirlpool bathrub. Lately I have been hearing
some negative comments from people about them.For example one person
told me their whirlpool bath pump made a very loud distracting
noise.Another person told me their air jet tub blew cold air and the
water quickly lost its heat.I don't want to install a white elephant
that doesnt get used, and would like to hear comments from people
about their experiences with them--and if they would recommend them.
Thanks

At a time when we are being exhorted to use CF bulbs throughout the
house and buy energy saving appliances, you're going to waste precious
resources on a whirlpool tub? Oh well, maybe that's the American
way...sigh

Joe