Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cleaning Out Rain Gutters w/Shop Vacuum

"Vince" wrote in message

Now that Most Leaves are off the Trees it is time for me to address
the rain gutter cleaning problem. My house is a ranch-type with the
rain gutter located approximately 15 feet above ground surface. It
occurred to me that perhaps I could stay on the ground surface and
make use of my shop vacuum that I purchased at HD recently

I wonder if a tool attachment is already available for for the shop
vacuums? Or, must I plan to fabricate something from PVC piping?

Vince
Long Island, NY

Did you find anything when you checked the web site for the manufacturer of
your shop vac?