Posted to alt.home.repair
bent bent is offline

Default Silicone (GE II) too soft for roofing/siding or inside panels above/to extra shower?

Also, what is a good cure time supposed to be, say indoors at 22C, in the
shower, before one could wipe it down gently with a rag. And what might I
expect with the 7 and 14 months expiries I have. The open 14 month till
expiry white was used outdoors (vertically on siding) and I planned on using
it at 30 degeree slope on roof between shingles/siding, and the shower (not
to be used for years) if enough left over. The brown also outdoors on the
shingles/siding. Outdoors now is cold. The instructions say above 5C.
What about if it were 10C or 20C or 30C; what to expect: from these tubes,
and what is a good (new) tube.