Posted to rec.woodworking
bookman[_2_] bookman[_2_] is offline

Default Hitachi C10FL Tablesaw, Any Good?

On Dec 1, 11:46 am, HerHusband wrote:
I was browsing through Lowes last night and saw the Hitachi C10FL
tablesaw. I only looked at it briefly, but overall I was quite impressed
with it's features, and the $500 price tag didn't hurt either. (Keep in
mind, I'm currently using a cheap little 20+ year old Craftsman saw I
inherited from my Dad).

The current issue of Tools & Shops by Fine Woodworking has a
comparison
of Hybrid Saws and lists the Hitachi C10LA model. It has a street
price
of $925. Looks like C10FL. They rate it's cutting power as fair and
say it has poor parallelism (required difficult adjustment).