Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Anyone seen gunner lately?

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message
news:qEh4j.3951$Lg.128@trndny09...
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:47:08 GMT, Jim Chandler wrote:

The problem with this, as one of the talking heads on one of the "news"
channels said, is that now Hillarious' campaign will have some sympathy
directed toward it, as would any other "victims" of such a stunt. I
wouldn't bet against the fact that Hitlery staged it herself, or her
"staff did it without her knowledge". To be the "smartest woman in the
world", as some fool said, she sure doesn't know a hell of a lot, does
she?

Even IF she or her staff didn't stage it, you know damn well she's got
her best spin people figuring out how to handle this the most slick way
possible. 20 bucks says she turns it into a gun control issue, since it
was road flares pretending to be a bomb.

If you're serious, I'll take your $20.

--
Ed Huntress

Save your money, Ed, she's ALREADY trying to turn it into a show of
compasion. Reports said that she was going to NH from DC to "be with the
hostages". I'm sure that's just the start.

Jim Chandler

I listened to her speech and I read the spin from her campaign committee.
Nothing about gun control.

I think Dave is going to owe me $20. That's what you get for being paranoid.
d8-)

--
Ed Huntress