Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV RayV is offline

Default sheet good cutoffs

On Dec 1, 4:25 am, "dadiOH" wrote:
Storing sheet goods isn't all that bad. A PITA but not too bad. I
generally buy enough for a project (2-20 sheets) and lay them flat on
the floor on 2x4s.

However, I am inevitably left with some nice, less than full sheet
pieces of various sizes. No immediate use for them but I *know*
they'll be handy someday. Until "someday" comes, they are leaning
against various walls. I try to organize them by size but it is a
mess so my question is...

How do you folks store all those cutoffs from sheet goods?

Stacked against the wall organized by thickness and or size ;-)

I like the idea behind this but I don't have 9' of wall space to
waste.

http://www.rd.com/familyhandyman/content/18207/#two