Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:46:41 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

My point is that you don't need new laws, you need to enforce the ones on the
books.. tons of immigration laws, just enforce them..

That's true, I'm just sick of all the politicians who refuse to
actually do their jobs because they don't like costing themselves
votes. As far as I'm concerned, anyone whose job it is to enforce the
law and refuses to should be removed from office immediately and
replaced with someone who will.