Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Air Compressor Questions

"Snag" wrote in
:

I dunno , we run a rotary screw type at the cabinet shop and I get
a good
bit of oil . And water , but that's another issue entirely . OTOH , I
run a piston type at home , and have no problem at all with oil . I'm
not runnin' anywhere near the same volume though . And in fairness ,
the screw comp at work was purchased used , and I kinda suspect we got
took ...

The 250 runs our gauge and measuring equipment supply air, which is super-
clean air. Not sure what type of conditioning it goes through after the
compressor though. I haven't been in the compressor room very often, it's
in a separate building that I have little reason, or time to visit.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email