Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Henry Mike Henry is offline

Default Blocked sender list

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .
What is it about this news group that attracts the nuts and spammers?
I've been accumulating blocked senders to eliminate the penis and tennis
shoe ads as well as the become a millionaire ads and my blocked sender
list has about 150 entries. For some reason, rec.crafts.metalworking
seems to attract more crap than other NGs that I monitor.

Stu Fields

I don't see much point in filtering spammer's addresses since they change
addresses more frequently than their shorts.

It's much more beneficial to filter on those that post mostly political crap
since they post so frequently and rarely have anything interesting to say
about metalworking anyway.

Mike