Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart B[_3_] Stuart B[_3_] is offline

Default Rearranging Heating In Living Room.

I live in a tenement flat with other flats above ,below and on two
sides . The living room is 3.7m x 5.5 m and 3.3 m (High)
and the present heating arrangements are two rads ,one ( RAD1) on the
wall opposite the windows and one (RAD2) on the wall to one side of
the windows .There is also a gas fire on the other side wall. The rads
are 600 x 1200 mm .
Having the fire stops me using this wall for siting furniture against
it and the rad on the wall opposite the window stops me doing the
same there .
What i was thinking of doing was either remove the fire and move this
last rad to the other end of the wall that already has a rad on it
(Shown As RAD3) . The alternative is to still shift the rad but keep
the fire where it is . I find that using the rads without using the
fire is OK.though.
Here is a rough sketch of the layout
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...om/lroom01.jpg

Any thoughts .