Posted to alt.home.repair
KJonsen KJonsen is offline

Default Need Ideas Full Post

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:47:00 GMT, "desgnr" wrote:

Where are they.
The address you posted is for a bracket that sticks to the window

Correct. The link was only to show an example of what's out there.

Try googling some or all of these words:
christmas electric candle window bracket strap holder

That's what I did. I didn't go thru every link looking for an exact
match to what I have. That's your mission

The strappy things I have came from a local department store long ago.
If you browse the christmas sections you'll probably find something
similar. Walmart, Target, Kmart, etc.