Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Inner threading turning tool out of HSS...Need for astronomy project

"Vincent Coppola" wrote in message
I think the best thing to do is take a picture and email it to you.

Vince

If you can, that would be real good. All of this is real simple once you
understand it. By looking at your setup, I will then be able to tell you
what to change, and why. Feel free to send the pic to me, but make sure
it is well addressed such that I know what it is and from where it comes.
You might put THREADING in the subject line. I get a lot of spam and
delete lots of stuff without looking first.

Harold