Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.music.makers.electric-piano,rec.music.makers.synth,alt.toys.hi-tech,misc.consumers
Ouroboros_Rex Ouroboros_Rex is offline

Default HELP!!!! TRIPPED OVER POWER SUPPLY!!!!

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 5:40 pm, "Ouroboros_Rex" wrote:

Missed this one - a screw and several pins, IIRC.

Good grief! Take one of them "medical tours" to Thailand next
time...much cheaper, and you get a vacation package thrown in the
deal. Some unions even sponsor that for their members who need major
surgery!

It's hard to get to thailand with a broken elbow. As it is, I had to wait
till morning in excruciating pain, get my pants halfway zipped because I
couldn't snap them, pull on a t shirt I cut with scissors on that side,
drive seven miles into town, and stroll into the hospital like that with a
pillow under the bad arm and unsuccessfully holding my pants up with the
other one.

Get the cable cover. =)

I take it that elbow surgery has had no adverse effects on your piano-
playing...good.

Oh heck, I run a giant Reaktor setup with three 19" touchscreens, I hardly
ever touch the keyboard. =)