Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
Gaetan Mailloux Gaetan Mailloux is offline

Default About the Radio-Shack (Tandy) 22-175b multimeter

Hello

I have a Radio-Shack (Tandy) 22-175b digital multimeter.

Wen I use it to measure capacitors it do not do it's 0 before measuring,
even without any wires plug to it there is alway a .1 nf reading, there is
only two trimpots on the pc board, how can we reajust to have 0 ?

Any body would have the schematic diagram for that meter ?

Thank

Bye

Gaetan