Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus22774 Ignoramus22774 is offline

Default Blocked sender list

On 2007-11-30, Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
What is it about this news group that attracts the nuts and spammers? I've
been accumulating blocked senders to eliminate the penis and tennis shoe ads
as well as the become a millionaire ads and my blocked sender list has about
150 entries. For some reason, rec.crafts.metalworking seems to attract
more crap than other NGs that I monitor.

comp.os.linux.misc is even worse. The shoe spammers keep changing
their email addresses, they get a lot of disposable email addresses
from Gmail, so they change them every so often.