Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Installing an exhaust fan

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Well, here's the fan that I like:

http://www.westsidewholesale.com/ind...&CATEGORY=6343

Not that I need 150 CFM as my bathroom is only 7'x8' but I'm attracted
to its very low sones. Or are sones largely bs?

According to this calculator you don't require that many
CFM's:http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/rewil...alculator.html

The Panasonic fans are great. My customers love how quiet they are. Use an
80 CFM unit and you will hardly know that it's on. For good ventilation an
exhaust fan requires makeup air. If you have forced air heating, connect a
small duct to the return line and run it outside. Of course you can always
open a window somewhere.

You may find better prices he http://www.rewci.com/