Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.music.makers.electric-piano,rec.music.makers.synth,alt.toys.hi-tech,misc.consumers
krw krw is offline

Default HELP!!!! TRIPPED OVER POWER SUPPLY!!!!

In article 7cba008b-921a-451a-985d-ea9d57b7bb22
@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com, says...

snip

Good reminder...I don't begrudge mechanics and engineers their money
for their miracles...I just often get the feeling that I'm being
charged an arm and a leg for the equivalent of taking half a minute to
plug in a twenty-five cent part...but I understand they have rent and
utilities to pay for, etc.

You're not. You're paying an arm and a leg because they *know* which
twenty-five cent part to replace. They replace it free. ;-)

--
Keith