Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Mythbusters sighting

"Pre-Meltdown" wrote in
:

snip
First, recall Beakman's World, which I used to watch Sat mornings,
along with Ernest P. World (the extraordinarily talented Jim Varney),
with the Wife, in my 30's.
What a treat! Extraordinarily well/artfully done, interesting and
very informative sci-wise, and hilarious.

snip
I'll dig through the rest of the post later, read it once, scratched head,
read it again, smacked head to make sure it was working, read it a last
time and decided I needed more time to coagulate it into a cognative
thought

I will, on the other hand, discuss Beakman!! Great show, why Bill Nye the
Science Guy kept a show a Paul Zaloom did not I'll never know. They are re-
airing it on Fox and I've been TIVOing it so my girls can watch it. They
love it, especially Lester. My middle kid wanted to write a letter to
Beakman and was disappointed when she was told the show was no longer being
made.

Bill