Posted to alt.home.repair
DonC DonC is offline

Default Keeping front door closed

"Bill" wrote in message
Doors take a ton of experience and know how. Also having the right tools
is a big help.

I would suggest getting a pro to fix this.

"Charlie S." wrote in message
Have a wooden front door that has warped with age. Doesn't stay closed.
Have tried putting insulation strips to keep it shut. Still swings open.
If I put too much insulation it is too difficult to close.

Can't seem to find the right balance of friction. I know the door is
most likely not set right, but don't have the expertise to re-hang
hinges. Any other suggestions?

Hogwash! You must be one of those over-charging pros.