Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Compact fluorescent lamps failing

On 2007-11-29 12:23:16 +0000, David Hansen
said:

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:50:02 +0000 someone who may be Andy Hall
wrote this:-

It would require say 2500 of these fine looking machines onshore and
say 2000 offshore.

Not according to your report. You may think that they are fine
looking. Others don't.

Which report is it that I have produced? Does this report relate to
appearance or the output of wind turbines?

You tell me - or are you just making up the numbers?

Did it include surveys from other sources that would give a different
view? As a minimum there is the possibility of editorial conrol by
selection, so the source cannot be considered to be reliable.

Should you wish to criticise the reports then feel free to study
them and give us some explicit counters. Until then your criticisms
can not really be taken seriously.

Why do you imagine that your figures can, when they don't come from
disinterested sources?