Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default leveling kitchen base cabinet question

I started installing my kitchen cabinets. . The wall cabinets are up.
Now I'm stating on the base cabinets. It's one row of cabinets 11 feet
long wall to wall. My question is how do you shim up the first cabinet
in the corner? I can't get a shim under there while the cabinet is in
place, so I have to remove the cabinet, put a shim in the corner, and
place the cabinet again to test. Is there a technique thats easier?
I thought if I place a shim from the top on the adjacent wall, that
would keep the cabinet raised, then I would drill through the top
cabinet rail. Any advice appreciated.