Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stacking Washer/Dryer trick?

On Nov 27, 10:22�pm, "Pete C." wrote:
" wrote:

every time a machine needs service you will regret their being
stacked.

worse front load machines require more service, its kinda complex, so
unless you fix them yourself $$$$ for future service

I love my Maytag stack, indeed I wouldn't consider anything but a stack
considering the space savings. Of course I don't have mine on any kind
of platform so it would be very easy to pull out for service.

Wonder if you will still love your stack when the drum bearing fails,
and your faced with 350 bucks cost for new drum?

sure your saving energy and water with front loaders but the added up
front costs will never be recouped on water and energy savings