Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Septic Tank Repair

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:03:55 GMT, "JC"
wrote:

wrote in message
know just who in the $^&*^%(&(^% told me to do that. I was instructed to
follow him to the 2nd Louie that gave me the order. Come to find out, you
can make bubbles with a paint roller and if I had made one big enough,
stepped on it, I could have blown up the whole damn base. So, always get a
second opinion before you take on a task you know nothing about.

Glad you got your problem solved.

I did my own second opinion on an Army 2nd LT. Smart left hand
salute, real snappy. He saluted with left and walked a sort distance,
before running back to straighten me out :-)))