Posted to sci.electronics.repair, alt.music.makers.electric-piano,rec.music.makers.synth, alt.toys.hi-tech, misc.consumers
Prisoner at War Prisoner at War is offline

Default HELP!!!! TRIPPED OVER POWER SUPPLY!!!!

On Nov 28, 12:16 pm, "James Sweet" wrote:

Don't focus on the loss of power, you tripped over the cord, the mechanical
yank probably broke a wire.

Hmm, good point...so it's a physical disruption of some part or other,
you say...any idea which wire?? Well, hopefully it's the adapter,
somehow...though the lil' brick looks fine...I'm going to borrow a
voltage meter at work tomorrow and see how that goes...do you think
it's an either/or situation -- either the adapter or the keyboard, or
that it could be both?

Damn, sure wish I had electronics shop class in high school!