Martyn Harrison

Default Silver trade and Silver item from Vinland earlier Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

Apparently on date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 22:23:43 GMT, "Inger E Johansson"
"Tom McDonald" skrev i meddelandet
Inger E Johansson wrote:

Let's say Bardason did collect the bowl from Vinland. What
evidence do you have that it would have been _made_ in Vinland?

Only the word of a medicineman of the tribe that mined the silver that
the Norse traded silver over to Greenland and beyond..

Will you tell me who this medicine man was, what tribe he
belonged to, and when his story was recorded?

It's his story to tell when he and I have gone thru all we know on both
sides about contacts in Pre-Columbian days. You see there is an artifact

Going to be a hell of a story if he is 700 years old.