Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pre-Meltdown Pre-Meltdown is offline

Default Mythbusters sighting

"steamer" wrote in message
--Sigh, what you said. I still miss Junkyard Wars when it was in its
heyday, where you could learn something new and useful every few minutes!

I'm also jealous of those two assholes' shop--an effing airplane hangar!
They might even have some cnc...
Really a lot of good stuff in that show, if I could just keep from
up-chucking.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes

all d'numbuhs

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Tom Nelson?