Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Strange electrical problem

In article ,
Mano wrote:
Ok for completion went round unplugging all none essential items which
stopped the tripping re-introduced one at a time over a few days. Proved
to be a combination of a deep fat frier (pluged in turned off) and
microwave when in the same double socket. different sockects cleared it!
wouldnt mind but the deep fat frier was borrowed to test a new recipe
and I didnt like it anyway!

Deep fat friers usually have a mineral insulated element rather like an
immersion heater and a prime candidate for leaking to earth while still
working.

--
*I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.