Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.music.makers.electric-piano,rec.music.makers.synth,alt.toys.hi-tech,misc.consumers
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default HELP!!!! TRIPPED OVER POWER SUPPLY!!!!

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 9:03 am, tonewheel wrote:

Hey man, thanks! I sure hope you're right, and that nothing is wrong
with the keyboard -- but why should any electronics component fail for
sudden loss of power?? I mean, ain't that in effect the same as
turning the thing off...what's the difference between turning
something off and unplugging it???

Don't focus on the loss of power, you tripped over the cord, the mechanical
yank probably broke a wire.