Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default production run gone wrong

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
Sheesh, you should be in their marketing department. I've read about
these (Domino) here and in print, saw a in-depth demo at AWFS and
still never wanted one. It just looked too much like my expensive
biscuit cutter that spends most of its life collecting dust.

Now I want one.

LOL, I have 2 "Biscuit Cutters" and a Domino. It really works much much
better than the biscuit. If the competition ever builds a cheaper version
down the road I suspect the Plate Joiner will be history.
It's kinda cool also using the Domino to make "through tennons" which the
Biscuit Cutter could not do too elegantly. :~)