Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default kitchen worktops?

"Lobster" wrote in message
news:214c252e-400f-4769-b9aa-

Ours hasn't got scratched over several years of hard use. It still
wipes
with a damp cloth, no scrubbing ever needed.

I don't know what make ours is, it was an offcut given to us by a
neighbour.

Well I'm sure we must be talking about different things then!
David

Perhaps - but does it really matter?

Well yes probably to the OP because if he were to end up with whatever
you have, it sounds like he'd be fine; which is more than I can say
about the glossy laminate stuff which I'm on about...!

No - what I meant was does it matter that a shiny surface remains shiny? I
mean - how much time do you spend looking at it ?

:-)

Mary