Posted to sci.electronics.repair, alt.music.makers.electric-piano,rec.music.makers.synth, alt.toys.hi-tech, misc.consumers
b b is offline

Default HELP!!!! TRIPPED OVER POWER SUPPLY!!!!

On 27 nov, 15:10, Prisoner at War wrote:
I have a two year-old Yamaha P-90 and I occasionally trip over the
power supply line. It only happens four times a year or something, so
I've really never thought anything of it.

well shouldn't that fact have suggested to you that a) you have it in
a bloody stupid place and ought to have moved it /re-routed it after
the first time or b) you should be more careful ? You could have seen
this coming....!

chances are the ac adaptor is a sealed unit you'd be better off buying
another with the same voltage and similar spec. be sure to check the
polarity of the litle plug.

Then route the cable more safely. put a mat over it if need be.

-B