Posted to alt.home.repair
Werz Kit Werz Kit is offline

Default I know how to fix a Water Knock in the Cold Water, is it the same for the Hot Water?

Ok, I admit I am a poor DIY, but when you say
"it" do you drain the pipes or drain the hot water heater?

IF you are speaking of the HWH, can't I just drain it below the
emergency relief value and just open that to give the tank
Standard Atmospheric pressure? Well, comment on it please,
but if I have to mess with the tank, that is what I'm going to do.

Hell, I guess I should have just tried what I did with the cold water
first. Then mess with the tank if that doesn't work.

Please comment.

Thanks.
Ron

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:24:44 -0800 (PST), Travelover
wrote:

Yep, fix hot water the same way - drain it and let it refill trapping
air in anti knock pipe.