Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Mice (mouse) in house - dead

wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:33 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
I made the mistake of baiting mice. They have since died and there
is a real bad odor. They seem to be in the ceiling area of my
basement but am not 100% sure. I don't want to do a tear out. I
removed one 4x8 sheet of drywall where I thought they might be -
but no. Will the odor leave when they fully decompose? Any time
frame on this? It's not an unbearable odor - just unpleasant.

Next time think cat.

Thanks for the advice but it does not answer my question.

Oh, okay. One mouse (depending on the weather), three days to a week.

But, you've put out bait. That means there could be a steady stream of
rodents eating the bait and dying in your inaccessible places.