Siggy

Default bargain basement mig welders

I have a HF model 6271 (Dual MIG 151). I got it on sale for $199 but the
cheapest I can find now is $239. For the occasional job it works great for
me and you sure can't beat the price. This one does have replaceable tips.
It doesn't come with a gas regulator so you'll need to supply your own.

Duty cycle at the highest setting kind of sucks but since I'm just an
occasional hobby welder I have all the time in the world.

Robert

"Oakchas" wrote in message
Thanks for your opinions, guys...
I will occasionally want to do more than sheet metal. Hence the "desire

for
higher" amperage. Finiky.. I can live with... And I agree about the
non-replaceable tips.. they've gotta be replaceable... but I can't find

them
listed in their parts etc...

So.. I am not pulling the trigger yet... but It seems like "such a

deal"... ya
know?