Tony Williams

Default House trips started going..... why?

In article ,
ian nicoll wrote:

If there is was only two single wires coming into you house you
may have had an earth from the electricity company, you may not.
I gather you mean you now have a concentric cable (one thicker
single black one). This can have either a live and neutral or
live, neutral and earth. So it is quite possible that you now
have an electricity company earth when you didn't have one before

The incoming cable goes into the fuse and there are only
two cables going from fuse to meter. There is no sign of
a new Earth wire anywhere.

As I said I ask the electricity company to see if they can sort
out what they did to point you in the right direction.

I'm going to have to do that probably.....

--
Tony Williams. Change "nospam" to "ledelec" to email.