Inger E Johansson

Default Silver trade and Silver item from Vinland earlier Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

"Doug Weller" skrev i meddelandet
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:50:06 -0500, Tom McDonald wrote:
[SNIP]
You've not given us conclusive evidence to say the bowl was
made in America. All we know for sure is that Bardason brought
such a thing to Europe from Greenland.

Did I miss something? Where can I read about this?

You must have missed much Doug. You have gotten files sent by Goran where
the tithes from Vinland is discussed. You have repeatedly over the last
five-six years been given the information that the origin documents still
exists in the Vatican Archieves and that several scholars up to WWII saw
them and wrote about them. You have seen, I guess, the document where Ivar
Bardson's delievery of the tithes he collected for the dioceses under Gardar
is confirmed to have been delievered. You have been given information that
the detailed list for what and from where is among the documents in the
Vatican.
Doug take time to analyse instead of jump right on. You are no scholar of
History no one expect you to be able to analyse texts and works 10 times
quicker than any scholar of History with full Latin knowledge and knowledge
of Old-Norse could do.

Inger E

[SNIP]

Thanks