Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:55:06 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

Gasoline is not going to run out. But there needs to be
alternatives/competition to bring the price back in line.

Gas is a natural resource, there's only so much out there and
eventually we won't be able to find any more. That's like saying
we'll all be able to keep working with wood when we cut down all the
trees.

True but I suspect we have only tapped 10-15% of the supply and that is the
"gravy". I doubt our grandkids, grand kids will see an end to oil.