Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

John Martin wrote:
On Nov 27, 11:46 am, John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

rolling eyes

Isn't that the typical behavior of a think-the-know-it-all
teenager?

I've seen Hillary Clinton do it to Bush. It's a typical reaction
to a statement so far off the wall that one has trouble figuring
out how to _start_ educating the person making it.

You just might not be so much smarter, better informed and more
deeply educated than other people as you may think.

Come on, John, if the smartest woman in Washington can do it, why
not
the smartest man on the Internet?

I'm sorry, but the post from Stephen Hawking has not made it to my
server. Would you be kind enough to quote it?

His problem was that the facts, with which he might "educate" us,
simply weren't on his side.

Which facts, that the Chinese don't adhere to American notions of
morality? Or that they have a far greater population density than the
US, making reduction of their population a societal priority? Or
what?

I guess now we'll both be accused of whining.

No, you I'm going to accuse of being too chicken to debate me
directly.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)