Vaughn

Default small engine electronic ignition

"Ron Thompson" wrote in message
How about this one: http://www.5bears.com/tim4.htm

To the "just buy it" crowd, I haven't found one locally and I haven't
worked for over two years.

Sorry to hear about that...

Money is scarce.

I understand. Then watch your local trash piles and scrounge (recycle)
what you need. Get someone who really knows to confirm, but I think most of the
lawnmowers that you find in the trash these days will have electronic ignition.
Electronic ignition *must* be cheaper than mechanical points.

Early in the summer is probably the best time of the year to find
junked-out lawnmowers as people are facing new heavy growth and junky lawnmowers
that barely made it through last year's season.

Vaughn

Vaughn

Ron Thompson
On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center,

USA

http://www.plansandprojects.com

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is
to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)