Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

Leon wrote:
"todd" wrote in message
. ..
"Leon" wrote in message
. net...
Consider me a source. When I use fuels with up to 10% alcohol I
typically get in excess of a 10% drop in gas mileage.
If it work out better I would admit it, from my stand point alcohol is
simply a filler that burns but does not contribute.

I'll have to pay more attention the next time I see a drag race with the
alcohol funny cars. I could swear I see them moving down the strip with
all that filler in the tank.

Yeah, check their gas mileage also while you are at it. If you have not
noticed that is what I am complaining about.

Damn, Leon - your probably using too much nitrous ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous